Thursday, October 20, 2011

The story begins...

This is going to be my attempt at sharing the stories of life that I have gathered over the course of my life which trust me can blow you away.

If you think this is going to be some man's (yes thats what I am, long gone are the days of being called a boy) take on life and trying to teach you the finer prints of it...think again. Just to give you a highlight of my life, these are a few pointers and mind you its just been 24 yrs since my existence:

  • Shot in the leg
  • Mauled by the goons
  • Taken hostage by someone's father
  • Traveled to the opposite end of the country without a train ticket, standing for 32hrs and traveled back just the same way the very next day just because I was in the wrong got damn city
  • Changed 6 cities in a span of 12months
  • Earned and blown away every bit of it
  • Got to see a pretty nasty KLPD while in Europe
  • Drove overnight on my bike and then back again the next day because...well lets just say I got carried away
  • Organized the party of my lifetime after getting placed
  • Lived in PARIS ;)
  • Gave the ride of his life to a particular friend on my birthday
  • Attended the best universities in India and Europe
  • Fell in love, got out of love and then fell in love all over again...and that too with the same person
  • Went from being the nerd king to the bohemian explorer all in a span of a few months and a few bottles of Old Monk
  • Finally, dressed up as a girl to make a certain someone smile...and yes there are still pictures of that night
So, if you think even after knowing these things that its going to be an ordinary journey, well think again.

Keep on checking out the page, the story has just began but always remember that I am not here to teach or impart wisdom, I am here just to share some tales with you all. There is a lot to come and a lot more for me to experience.
Keep living.

"Thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than looking" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment